Toyota RAV4 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10,765 Posts
That was cool. One observation if I may. More aerodynamic. You might even consider lowering it for when another Corvette comes around. Front spoiler and a roof wind deflector like the one below. My two cents.

Attachments

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That was cool. One observation if I may. More aerodynamic. You might even consider lowering it for when another Corvette comes around. Front spoiler and a roof wind deflector like the one below. My two cents.
But, But, there IS a wind deflector on it? the YAKIMA Fairing is mounted to the LED Light Bar. And works really, really well.

(I've also since installed AVS Ventshades since this pic was taken)

·
Registered
159 Posts
Very nice! I have a similar sleeper ('93 Eagle Summit Wagon - a small, AWD minivan with a turbo 4G63), only I do my playing at the track, beating Vipers, Corvette's, Supra's, Camaro's and Mustangs ;)

People get a real kick out of seeing sleepers like that at the track! I highly recommend trying it out!

BTW, a few of these videos were picked up by Yahoo Auto and other car videos sites, so they ended up getting 130k-450k hits! So you can actually make some money on these videos ;). (about $1 per 1000 hits) So... go to a track, line up against something fast looking (most people do not understand ETs) and make sure you have someone recording it! But... make sure you beat it! I think that Rav4 should have a similar reaction from the public as I get from my Summit!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.