Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was replacing my interior lights with blue LEDs. the driver side maplight was a little tight, so I thought it would be a good idea to loosen it up with pliers gently, but being clumsy, I accidently knocked the original light inside, I am not a big fan of taking things apart, but I guess its my only option.

·
Registered
160 Posts
same here...LOL those little bulbs are a pain to remove, broke one in the process, just did one side the other side the housing went inside and couldn't get it.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Are you guys manage to pull it back? I was not aware of just pulling the bulb out. I twisted it and fell inside the housing. Anyone know how can I bring it back without removing the entire housing? I am worrying to break something....

·
Registered
20 Posts
Did you manage to get your bulb out? if not you can take off the whole panel out, it just clipped on to the ceiling. I just did mine this morning,

·
Registered
46 Posts
hello everybody,
I´d like change the interior light ( yellow ) for white led, could someone put some photos how disasembling the cover plastic of bulbs?

tkx

I have Rav Hybrid 2017 ; )

·
Registered
160 Posts
I had to pull the dome, that’s the only way of doing it. It is hard and requires a lot of force to get it out but it does comes off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts