Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Wow, that looks great! :D I love those rims :)! But you forgot one more angle: a complete side view, so i can really see the difference between the euro and the one we get :p.

Congrats on your new baby!

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
In Finland we have studded tyres and you cannot get those in the bud tyres what are in Europe other coutries, that is reason for spare tyre.

JS

S

·
0 Posts
this is exactly how my 2.2 136hp Executive will look like after I do some changes + tint + side steps + TTE spoiler at back...

How do you like the drive? Tell us more...

·
Super Moderator
1,562 Posts
ctxmetaframe said:
In Finland we have studded tyres and you cannot get those in the bud tyres what are in Europe other coutries, that is reason for spare tyre.
Oh yeah... Studded tires... I think you mentioned that in your previous thread. 8)
Question... Is your rear wheel in the air in that last photo?? :shock:

michael said:
I love the projector too !! Anyone know this will fit the US RAV?
Whether the projectors fit and whether they're DOT street legal in the US are two different things! :wink:

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yep, 6 speed.

and rear tyre is in air

and driving is just what I like, just like dream.
and power is amaizing, did I mentioned already :lol: .

JS

B

·
0 Posts
garfieldgurl said:
I just noticed something on the interior pics: is this a stick shift? :?
In Europe, sticks are the norm. Auto's tend to be standard only on large luxo-barges.

Toyota seems to be on a role with its D-4D diesels. Mind you, I'd still rather have my 3.5 V6 Gas engine.

V6 petrol / gas > I4 Turbo Diesel > I4 Gas petrol / gas IMHO (unless you're paying European gas prices :shock:

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
ctxmetaframe said:
Yep, 6 speed.
and driving is just what I like, just like dream.
Gotta love it! 6-speed! wow *drooling* 8). I've driven a stick shift diesel pick-up truck a looooong time ago and i would've loved it if traffic wasn't that horrible. I wish my car were a 5 speed, mine is a 4 speed auto :(

P

·
0 Posts
Miriam,

Dont get me started on how Toyota has decided for me I dont need a stick. Lets see how quickly they change their mind once the 200HP CRV gets here. It will have stick.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
If they but automatic in diesel RAV I will take that. I dont personaly like manual, but I like more diesel than petrol.

G

·
0 Posts
If the RAV4 was offered in a diesel and/or manual in the US this year I definitely would have bought it. :)

M

·
0 Posts
I like those rims - its so strange they offer completely different rims in Europe - I wonder why? Diesel and stick I can understand but it seems like they would have cut costs more with less rim options..

Nice RAV!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts