Toyota RAV4 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2021 RAV4 XLE Premium Hybrid
2,248 Posts
Hi guys

I am from South Africa

Here we have the e-four Hybrid, I believe it is the same spec as the Australian EDGE or US Adventure. We get 2 spec levels in the Hybridline-up, the GX-R and the VX. The VX is the full house one.

Here is mine (2022 GX-R). Got it on 28 Dec 2022 View attachment 191695 View attachment 191701
View attachment 191702
View attachment 191700
View attachment 191699
View attachment 191697
View attachment 191698
View attachment 191696
View attachment 191694
Welcome to the forum.

Your speakers (sub woofers?) look great! I built a similar system for my old Jeep Cherokee, then someone broke in and stole them.

· Registered
2023 Rav4 Prime XSE
209 Posts
I've never seen a rav4 with the lower rear bumper being gray like that. but I'm fairly new to the Rav4 so that might not be too surprising.

I kind of wish the Prime had some of these other paint options because that's a sharp looking ride.

Nice low f/# pictures there or maybe the phone simulated that but either way nice looking shots.

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've never seen a rav4 with the lower rear bumper being gray like that. but I'm fairly new to the Rav4 so that might not be too surprising.

I kind of wish the Prime had some of these other paint options because that's a sharp looking ride.

Nice low f/# pictures there or maybe the phone simulated that but either way nice looking shots.
Thanks so much @CoffeeBear.

No, I took the pictures with my DSLR.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts