Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
She's looking good PBG :D

Are you going to finisher her off with some 235 tires and some 17" or 18" Bling, Bling rims ? 8)

E

·
0 Posts
Re: My RAV4 Pictures

PBG said:
Thought I update my RAV4 pictures. Take a look in my Album. I have installed the Bushwacker OE Fender Flares, Toyota Tube Steps and a few other things. Still holding up on the Hood Scoop. :D
Those are COOL mods. :) I really like your carbon-fibre dash trim. Those fender flares are cool.

Some neons would make it look cool. That's probably my next mod (ahem, toy) for my RAV4. :lol:

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks everyone for your reply's. My next mod might be bigger rims and tow hitch since I want to carry my Jetski. But not sure since I'm in the lookout for the 2006 V6 Sport so who knows. Still this is my baby so even if I get a 2006 I will still keep my 2001 (First Rav and First Car). The last update I did was the tubesteps. Neons would be cool but Illegal where I live.

·
Registered
875 Posts
After seeing the carbon fiber, I'm glad i didn't get 'em. The dash kit doesn't look like it fits exactly. Guess I'm picky about that kind of stuff.

The outside of the ride looks awesome though! I'm liking the new chrome roof rack and all the colors seem to come together well....black, grey, silver. I like the vent visors too.

J

·
0 Posts
Nice 4, Not really a big fan of the CF though, sorry. I guess to each its own. :)

·
Registered
771 Posts
Nice!......Maybe some of you other RAVer's out there should update your ALBUMS too.

Good to see your having fun with your RAV.

Later. M.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts