Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

My RAV4 turns into a DOG

4K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  mensajero 
#1 ·
:lol: Love those titles. Anyway, since I'm installing the Next Level Performance Tri-Phase module. I received an offer from NLP to trade my Stage 1 module and receive a discount on my Tri-Phase. http://www.nextlevelracing.com/Triphase.htm 8) . It came all down to $115.00, not bad. When I uninstalled my Stage 1 for shipping, my RAV4 hit the wall. Poor acceleration, piss _ss torque. I think I'm parking it until the Tri-Phase comes in the mail. Well, I'll install the Pace Setter Header while I'm at it. Of course, I'll post pictures for all the non believers. :lol:

What?..............oh the turbo? well read "Toysport comes to the rescue" :wink:

#6 ·
It MUST be installed inside the cabin because it has switches. These are used for different setting. Unless you want to Rock and Roll all the time. It will be easy. Just look where their is an opening around hoses, brake lines. Tie the Tri-Phase wire to a cloth hanger and try to push the hanger thru. Once entered, just pull it until you can get the Tri-Phase wire thru. If not, just drill a very small hole in the fire wall. Be careful, check for wiring, and lines that might be in the way. as soon as it arrives this summer I'll install it and post pictures. :wink:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.