Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been trying to buy a green v6 ltd with leather for a month or so
but was unable to find one @ a toyota dealer with the colors I liked or apption I wanted so had a dealer try to find one got the call today saying they have found one and should be @ the dealers in about a month I have been reading all the good info here and you all helped me alot but I am haveing a hard time waiting

thanks

Caz

R

·
0 Posts
Hi Caz,

That's great that your dealer finally found one for you! I've been waiting for 6 and 1/2 weeks now, so I know how you feel! Hang in there! I'm sure all this waiting will be worth it in the end! I have 1-2 more weeks to go and I'm just chomping at the bit. Just wanted to let you know you're definitely not alone!

ravgal

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
new rav

dealer called me today new rav should arive between 5/10/06 and 5/15/06 :D :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: . Now I am looking for good inexpensive auto insurance.

L

·
0 Posts
insurance

Travelers is very competitive with their rates and have good customer service. If you have or obtain home owner's insurance with them you get an added discount.

L

·
0 Posts
Cav, which toyota dealer did you use?

also in CT and just wondering which toyota dealer you have taking care of your Rav4 request.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
got my rav today

just got me rav today can not wait to put some real miles on her :D .
I will post some pic if the sun comes out so I can take some good pic .
I will be looking in to a clear bra anyone know a good installer around north eastern CT

Thanks

Caz

1 - 8 of 8 Posts