Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
. . . yielded no current providers. Can anyone suggest a provider that now offers one at a reasonable price? I first asked this question on the Electric or Hybrid site, and am now trying here because of its wider readership. I apologize for the redundancy.

Please Note: I have indeed read the whole of the "READ THIS FIRST" thread. Nothing about where to buy now. If I missed a current provider, please let me know. Also, the thread includes a few pros and a lot of cons. But if there is another, please do not hesitate to add it to this and that thread.

I am also aware of the excellent reliability and standard warranty coverage of the hybrid system, so no need to point that out. However, my RAV4 has the Toyota Safety Sense system which does not yet have the tried and true history and extended coverage of the hybrid system--the reason I am interested in a warranty.

Thanks in advance for any help identifying a current provider.

·
Registered
8,529 Posts
If the suggested thread was read, it actually is partly a history of how Toyota has shut down discount VSA providers from selling Toyota VSAs online, by phone, etc. to people who were not physically present in their dealership offices. From the posts, discount VSAs are available but the buyer must actually buy one at the seller's dealership.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I am on the look out also for VSA warranty.

I read that thread also and they still get it if you live in east coast.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts