Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HA! After more than 2 years away from this forum, Im still catching people off guard with this same topic!! :D

Wassup old timers! Yeah, yeah, Im back. Before I forget I wanna give much props to my man Derek who convinced me to stop by and check the forum out (not to mention he helped a brotha out with his broken headlights).

I also see some of the 'veterans' of the site are now moderators! Congrats... well check ya guys later.

Phil

PS. Wassup Kelly!!!

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Welcome back! :D

It was great meeting up with you again yesterday. Your RAV looks awesome everytime I see it. If you guys have any questions about lowering your ride, exhaust, 18 inch rims/tires, BOMEX kit; ask Phil, he has done it all. :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
10,243 Posts
Re: My turbo RAV!!

Phil said:
HA! After more than 2 years away from this forum, Im still catching people off guard with this same topic!! :D

Wassup old timers! Yeah, yeah, Im back. Before I forget I wanna give much props to my man Derek who convinced me to stop by and check the forum out (not to mention he helped a brotha out with his broken headlights).

I also see some of the 'veterans' of the site are now moderators! Congrats... well check ya guys later.

Phil

PS. Wassup Kelly!!!
Is that you Phil? Where were you man? Me, yea, still installing stuff. A lot of new and young members. New ideas, installations and a lot of RAV4.3 V6 willing to ride for respect. Rock on dude!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts