Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got an '05 L ... love it. Found these forums, hope to learn a lot from you all. I've learned a lot from the folks at ClubGP.com (Pontiac Grand Prix forum). Still have the GP ... the RAV4 replaced a Ford Taurus wagon.

Other than spending an hour or three surfing the last few hundred threads, anyone have suggestions for a n00b in these forums?

Anything special to watch out for with these vehicles?

TIA,

-kj-

·
Registered
986 Posts
There is a Rav4 FAQ, which can be found by clicking the FAQ link at the top of this page. However that FAQ pertains more to the older models, and I don't know of a newer one.

The Rav4 really doesn't have anything you have to look out for, but you can check out the TSB's on the top of this page. There are isolated incidents with rattles or other odd and ends, but nothing widespread like you might see with other vehicles. With the Rav4 (and Toyotas in general), if you treat them well, they will treat you well. This means regular oil changes and maintenance.

·
Premium Member
3,348 Posts
Kelly Smith said:
FWIW... I have on my "to do list" to remove the FRAME type navigation of our site :roll:
Instead of removing RAV4World.com's "frame" type navigation... I've clarified and added a few navigation links. Hope this clears up any further confusion :?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts