Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it's friday and i'm bored.

has anyone named their rav?

i'm still trying to decide. my last car was named "yug" and that was b/c of my license plate. i need a real name this time, my front runner is "lars".

note that i've had mine since february and have yet to come up w/ a name!

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Names for V6 RAV4’s:

Bat-out-a-hell
Hellhound or Hellcat (for similar reasons)
Banshee
Poltergeist
Christine (from the movie)

Other general names:

Gumby (unless yours is Pokey)
Sparky
Jammer
Tiger Paws
Gripper
Gizmo
Zipper

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mine's a Freesport, so she gets named Freda. The last car I had was called Florence, 'cos that's where we were supposed to be going with the money I spent on her!

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
Geez, I need to come up with a name for my new 08. My Chevy truck that I have owned for what seems like for ever is call the "Bad Boy" if you heard the headers and exhaust and the roar of a BBC engine the name seems obvious. My Camaro is called the "Silver Bullet" because it is Sebring Silver colored. But, alas, no name has emerged for my new RAV yet. :(

Years ago, I bought a new 71 MG Midget and called it "Yiggy" because the license plate began with YJY. :D When I married wifey, she had a brown P.O.S. 71 Pinto that I called the "Flying Turd" :lol:

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Mine was affectionately named Killer by some of my friends.....suits it well. RAWR :twisted:

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
HeartbreakRidge said:
Firefly.

Although it fits with the color and the speed :twisted: , it's a Browncoat thing (shiny if you get the reference!).
that show was great..........though they killed off too many charachters in the movie............and the movie didnt seem to coralate w/ the series too well.............

1 - 20 of 28 Posts