Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else looking for custom gauges for their Rav. If 25 or more people are interested we can get it made at Speedhut.com. If interested go to: http://www.speedhut.com/el_dial_products.asp and add your name for the Rav under "don't see your vehicle".

Thanks.

1.jackal
2.daredevil
3.pancake
4.vicco27
5.szrimaging
6.brownboy

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I know I am late but I added my name to the list. Can't find these anywhere! :twisted:

·
Registered
198 Posts
Gauges

I thought Cubby needed white faced gauges to but had not been able to find any. I just contacted Speed Hut and left my name, who knows maybe we will get lucky. :cheers:

vicco27...........Keep Rollin.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Are we talking any year, or what? I know the 96 and 97 have different gauges than the 98, not sure what the 00 and 99 gauges look like. I am adding my name though.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Alright, do we have a gropu leader on this? And does anyone have the needed gauge cluster? For that matter, is the cluster for an automatic the same as a manual?

·
Registered
198 Posts
Gauges

There are 96-97 kits on ebay all the time. I think 98-99 are the same 00? 5-spd versus auto? I would imagine they duplicate OE style-design but black on white. We are along ways from 25 people who have 98-99-00 rav4s and how many of us are willing to pay $100.00 for them?

:cheers:

vicco27........Keep Rollin.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
YES!!! FINALLY!!!

I actually bought the 97' gauges off EBay (cuz it was like $10 with shipping) just to try them. The gauges are ALMOST the same...but the odometer is just moved :evil:

But thank you for finding this! It's about time us 98-99's get some pimp looking gauges!!!

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
gauges

What would be the actual price if they make the gauges?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts