Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
You might want to talk with Andrew about this. If I remember correctly, he too had to change out his rear door from an accident.

A rear door might be hard to come by, not much people would have a rear door lying around. I haven't ever seen one yet on eBay. Try your local wrecker's yard; maybe your best bet in finding one. There are also some online Toyota specific wreckers that can part out the door you need. Good luck. :D

Try this site, might have what you are looking for:

http://www.taprecycling.net/modules...hp&PHPSESSID=7a232a0ee3a9dcac045ccf36f7829671

Look on the 3rd page, there is even your specific color and year too! :D

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
I saw a green RAV4 with a red rear door once -- probably in the same situation, needed a rear door after an accident. I'm not aware of any differences between the 96-97 and 98-00 rear door apart from the additional colours for the plastic cladding in the later models, so any year should work.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
up dated

I got my door from a 98 black rav4 any ways the rav4 still has alot of parts left so if any one needs parts there are ther the tail lights are gone so is the rear door LOL . any one needs parts let me know see if I can help you yes it still has the center console but doos is broken off but you can still fix it .

1 - 4 of 4 Posts