Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was noticing like my front suspension was a little wierd. Little skipping and then leaning every-time I turned the steering wheel L or R. I took it to the a front suspension analyst and sure enough, the two front bushings were crushed. :rolleyes:. So, I went on line to check them out. Like always, I'm going to upgrade. I'm doing both sides, Energy Suspension Polyurethane Front End Control Arm. Part # 8.3113.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
172 Posts
Cool! I hear good things about them. Let us know how they work out!

·
Registered
10,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
As I can see the kit is very inexpensive so I'll do the entire kit. The parts number from an old Energy Suspension is as follow:

1. Front End Control Arm Bushing Set - 8.3113
2. Rear End Control Arm Bushing set - 8.3114
3. Rear Axle Bump Stop Set - 9.9135
4. Complete Front Sway Bar Bushing Set - 25mm 9.5129
5. Rear Coil Spring Isolator Spring Set - 9.6101
6. Tie Rod Boots 9.13101 (2 boots per package)

Some I already have installed.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
172 Posts
:smileWe want to know all the details! The Rear Coil Spring Islolator Spring Set is the wrong number; that is for the Tie Rod end boots....:wink

·
Registered
10,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
One thing I didn't say about changing all bushing. That makes your RAV4 ride a little harsher. Meaning that the CD player might jump a beat or two. But its happening right now with the two bushing, which I was told were crushed. So, I guess I'll have to fix that also. Lets wait until the Bushing arrive. Amazon tells me that about the 21st to the 27th they'll arrive.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts