Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2010 RAV4 Sport 2.5L

I would love to have a touchscreen, Bluetooth, and aux input.

Any suggestions are welcome.

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
You can find many reviews on Crutchfield and Sonicelectronix. Many have tried Chinese radio from Ebay or AliExpress that are much cheaper.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have two 2010 2.5Ls and have installed the Pioneer MVH-1400NEX in each. Touchscreen, bluetooth, Apple Carplay and more. GREAT sound, even with stock speakers. Really a nice unit, about $300... although you can probably find it cheaper if you search the net.

·
Registered
2011 Barcelona Red Rav4 Sport
35 Posts
I agree with rav4.32010. You should probably decide what your budget is first, then go from there. Crutchfield is a good place to start for comparing brands and features, and they carry most major brands. You will also need to decide whether or not steering wheel control (if your OEM radio uses them) is important, as that can add a large cost for the interface. I just sold my Matrix and pulled the aftermarket radio I had in there and will be installing it into my 2011 Rav4 Sport, and the dash kit + harness + steering wheel interface alone ran $75.

·
Registered
299 Posts
If you are looking to go the oem route, I do have another option for you. I'm selling a Pioneer unit that is oem from a 2015-2016 Scion and it is currently installed in my 2011 Toyota Rav4 Limited. My dad sold his Rav4 so I am selling this unit which has Bluetooth, Touchscreen, USB, Handsfree Call and integrates into your steering wheel. It includes all of the wire harnesses that is needed to install in a 06-11 Rav4 with NO JBL audio. This will just be plug and play. I can sell it to you for $375 shipped within United States.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts