Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking for the following things in no specific order:

1) in dash lcd monitor- prefer without dvd because they are cheaper that way and I can add the dvd under my seat.
2) for 2001-2005 front brush guard or bull bar
3) 2001-2005 projector lights
4) tanabe exhaust for rav 4 2001-2004
5) a cold air intake- like the one shorty made for himself if anyone has made one yet.
6) new or lightly used speakers for front and back
7) sport hood any color from rav4 s or chilli edition

if anyone has any of these or know where i can get them cheap I would appreciate it, thanks :)

[email protected]

·
Registered
396 Posts
There's lots of choice when it comes to bullbars/grille guards. Any brand or type that you fancy? Some names I recommend are GoRhino, Jaos, Waag, Manik, and Westin. The only company to make any kind of intake for the 4.2 officially is Weapon R. They have three types, Hyper, Dragon, and Secret Weapon. Secret weapon is their newest short ram intake and it's also compatible with their ram air attachement (basically a hose) which you can place on the filter pod and put the other end at a vent to draw in more cold air. As for the tanabe exhaust, you'd be hard pressed to find one anywhere as they've long been discontinued. I've tried most of those links like Racer Wheel, EAutoworks, etc. Only one company had them...Wholesale Hyperformance. They only have a few left and it's $450 shipped if you want it.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Airmax97 said:
1) in dash lcd monitor- prefer without dvd because they are cheaper that way and I can add the dvd under my seat.
2) for 2001-2005 front brush guard or bull bar
3) 2001-2005 projector lights
4) tanabe exhaust for RAV 4 2001-2004
5) a cold air intake- like the one shorty made for himself if anyone has made one yet.
6) new or lightly used speakers for front and back
7) sport hood any color from RAV4 s or chilli edition
2) Check our shop www.rav4oz.com
3) Custom made, there are no aftermarket lights available unless you do a custom job
5) This is our next project at rav4oz :wink:

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yes they do make projector aftermarket lights, just mostly available in japan. SER- when are your projectors going on sale? thanks

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Airmax97 said:
yes they do make projector aftermarket lights, just mostly available in japan
If you do find someone in Japan please let us know :) There is always an abundance of aftermarket stuff available in Japan but getting it out is the problem :?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts