Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, for the love of lifting my car someone is trying to sell to me these springs and shocks, can someone advise if i will get the desired 1.5inch lift off the ground,since i have failed to get the oldman emu lift kit because they don'tship to my country.

Attachments

·
Registered
161 Posts
Hey guys, for the love of lifting my car someone is trying to sell to me these springs and shocks, can someone advise if i will get the desired 1.5inch lift off the ground,since i have failed to get the oldman emu lift kit because they don'tship to my country.
What Country are you in? I am certain there is at least more than ONE member of rav4world who would be happy to freight-forward the OME Kit for you?

It would be unfortunate to see you go without the OME Kit, Words cannot explain the difference in driveability.

I live in Canada, and would be happy to forward your freight for you.

·
Registered
9,024 Posts
Where are these parts located? Will they ship to Kenya? To ship from North America to Uganda on a personal basis most likely would be rather expensive.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hello i got a lead from rocky world nloxated in australia, but wldnt ship to my country Uganda, thats why i got that alternative being shipped from dubai, i wanted the group members to help tell me if it wld work for my rav4.1, its the one in thr last attached pic.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Hello i got a lead from rocky world nloxated in australia, but wldnt ship to my country Uganda, thats why i got that alternative being shipped from dubai, i wanted the group members to help tell me if it wld work for my rav4.1, its the one in thr last attached pic.
UPS has outlets in Nairobi. DHL too. Ask them if they can ship there and then forward them via speed post to Kampala.....Oh good Rav4 too.

·
Registered
193 Posts
I have done some research and found that OME have a dealer in Nairobi's Industrial area....The ball is on your court........Kenya - 4x4 Mega World

1 - 6 of 6 Posts