Toyota RAV4 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thursday was a great day, I got my RAV4 back from impoundment. But I notice something in the clutch. Yes, the engine has more then 100K miles on it. Looks like the Policemen flat belt driver had some fun with my RAV4. I also notice the tires had some mud. (MUD?) I never drive it on mud. Looks like when they were storing it, it went into some mud and I think the little clutch that was left, was burnt. :rolleyes: I'm not going back to the police to claim this.

Solution, Toga Party. oh, I mean, new clutch party. I'll park it and install a new clutch. Also, my wife told me to sell the RAV4. I said; "REALLY". Does anyone want to buy a used WIFE? Clutch cost? Its a Perfection Clutch set. MU47709-1
$230.97 plus shipping. I knew something was up when I first got her home, tartar sauce. :frown
PS, this is a ZOOM Clutch. TRD are too expensive, in the 500.00+ range.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
12,317 Posts
Impounding? Never heard of it except for .09%+ BA in the US. (Okay I found the other thread with 57 posts. Totally unbelievable!)
Do they perchance impound wives for sacrilegious advice? At least she said "sell" not "get rid of."

·
Registered
10,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dr. You've made my day. (I pointed this same situation in previous post) Sorry for the typo Dr.

I guess anyone can notice it’s a simple error. This is RAV4 WORLD and many people from all over the world post here and we all know that errors are possible. My bad, I stand corrected. I know where you’re coming from and why. :serious

Now then, yes, the ZOOM clutch to be installed today, or on Monday. I'll try to talk to the dude if he can install the Toga High Performance Oil Pump. I'll paint it red, or maybe green for the people who are :mrgreen: of envy.:p BTW, if I sell it, $10,000.00.

Attachments

·
Registered
9,695 Posts
Mensa-

Keep the receipt in the glove box!!!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

The receipt for the new clutch, or the receipt for Mensajero's wife being impounded for telling him to sell his RAV???>:D

·
Registered
10,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The receipt for the new clutch, or the receipt for Mensajero's wife being impounded for telling him to sell his RAV???>:D

Naaa, I lost her receipt twenty years ago. (I hope she doesn't read this :lol:) But the Clutch receipts are in the glove compartment. BTW, if I can, I'll post pictures of the installation.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.