Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, found this forum on the net. I am a forum junkie and will use this forum to find out more info and keep up to date on the new purchase. My fiance got the car just 2 days ago in norcal.

Silver Limited V6 4x4
Package A: JBL, moonroof, curtain bags, heated seats, etc
Leather package

The suv drives so nice, so mooth and I can already tell there is mucho power even during breaking in the engine (currently has less than 70 miles). Always been a toyota fan and really looking forward to test driving the new 07 Camry with the same V6. Also contemplating an IS350 as well! :D

Got the car for around 28.2k before taxes, etc. Thanks for reading.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Congrats to your fiancee on the V6!.

I'm looking for the exact same model, except in Nautical Blue down in the Los Angeles area, but no V6 4X4 Limiteds seem to exist at present (in SoCal) and only one dealer (so far) has offered to order it for me.

-steve

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you very much! Yes we had to look at about 4 different dealers and waited a few weeks until the car came off the boat and we snagged it up within a few hours of getting to the dealer. Good luck with your search!

·
Super Moderator
1,561 Posts
Congratulations to your fiance! Maybe not too odd a coincidence, but $28.2 is what I paid before taxes too.

Both the Camry and the IS350 are very nice sedans, but of course serve different purposes -- but I'm sure you already know that if your looking their directions. 8)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts