Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

We finally got our RAV this week. 16 SE AWD in Magnetic over Cinnamon. Hopefully the pictures will work, photobucket seems to be dead and not working for me.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Congrats! I have the white with cinnamon interior. How do you like the interior?

·
Registered
194 Posts
Very nice - congrats and welcome!

·
Registered
3 Posts
If u don't mind me asking this.
What is the price you paid? (price/tax/fee?)
I love this color combo, too bad my dealer only had white /cinnamon.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think it was 31k purchase price plus TTL. Sticker was 32,xxx. AWD SE with the Cargo Management Package. We jumped on it as well, the dealer said this combo was a special order package.

If u don't mind me asking this.
What is the price you paid? (price/tax/fee?)
I love this color combo, too bad my dealer only had white /cinnamon.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks! It's the wife's, so I get to drive it once a week or so haha. But she loves it and as they say, Happy wife, happy life haha

Thanks. No wonder i didn't see this color combo anywhere. Congrats on the new purchase and enjoy!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Nice. I have a 16' LE black with the cinnamon and black seats. I did do this to the front emblem. It's a version of the Arkansas State University mascot which is where i graduated from and work.

Attachments

·
Registered
37 Posts
Nice. I have a 16' LE black with the cinnamon and black seats. I did do this to the front emblem. It's a version of the Arkansas State University mascot which is where i graduated from and work.
Did you do a swap of your bumper from an LE to the SE?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts