Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just traded in my '13 XLE for a '16 Limited. Loving it so far. Definitely a smoother ride for 2016! :smile

·
Registered
268 Posts
I envy you!

I have a 2013 LTD and I really, really, really want to upgrade to the 2016 but the spouse says, "Too Soon!"

The ride is my biggest complaint; if the road is even slightly bad the ride is really rough.

But, I'm really wanting the adaptive cruise control and lane guidance in addition to the blind spot monitor and rear traffic warning. Plus the new gauge layout looks great. The infotainment is much better than what I have - the split home screen is so great.

I did a test drive several weeks ago and was pretty pleased with it. I would need to do another long drive to make sure I am convinced that all the things I don't like about mine are resolved but I would totally buy one if the other half would agree. Looks like I'm in for another 2-4 years of the 2013 before I can upgrade.

·
Registered
73 Posts
But, I'm really wanting the adaptive cruise control and lane guidance in addition to the blind spot monitor and rear traffic warning. Plus the new gauge layout looks great. The infotainment is much better than what I have - the split home screen is so great.
Both adaptive cruise control and lane departure are AMAZING. I think this alone is worth the big increase in price - it is something normally found on luxury cars.

But the RAV's infotainment system is still meh.

The Mini Cooper's infotainment is AMAZING. I wish Toyota would steal it:

And the king of infotainment center stacks is found in the Tesla:

·
Registered
73 Posts
I really don't think the system is that bad. Curious what you feel is lacking?
I agree.

It it not that bad.

I am not sure it is missing anything important.

But it ain't no Tesla or Mini Cooper center stack. Those just make ya' feel good. And they are highly intuitive to use.

·
Registered
184 Posts
How much softer is the ride? Also is it quieter? I find the 2.5 engine very tractor sounding and loud.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts