Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New memeber on here, thought , i'd introuduce myself and the car, currently from Queens , NY. Long time Mazda MPV which unfortunately gave up on our family two weeks ago after 127,000 miles was replaced with a 2016 Toyota RAV4 LE. Drives great must, say it is QUIET inside versus our 2014 Honda CR-V EX, never realized the CR-V is pretty loud. Just thought i'd post some pictures and any questions can and will try to be answered.! enjoy! :D Was leaning towards the Subaru Forester or Subaru XV Crosstrek, but ended up with the Toyota! Looking forward to our second Toyota , a while ago we had a 1988 Chevrolet Nova which was actually a Chevrolet version of a Toyota Corolla in it's time. Currently less than 300 miles in about 10 days of ownership.

·
Registered
9,026 Posts
Welcome, and hope that you enjoy your new 2016 RAV!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Welcome! Hope you enjoy your 2016 RAV4 as much as I am enjoying mine!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks both, after 500 miles running great, MPG is improving as it gets broken in, 21 much better than the 15 MPG I used to get in our Mazda.

·
Registered
38 Posts
The gas mileage on my SE has been improving also. 1 month & 3 days, just under 800 miles and the average has been hovering in the 23-24 mpg range, up from around 21-22. That's mostly Raceway, um, Boulevard driving commuting every day. Drives to my parents outside of the city on country roads (60-70 mph) and some highway (75 mph) average 27-28 mpg early on. I'm heading that way this weekend so it will be interesting to see if that improves.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I visited Car Max yesterday looking for a Subaru Forester, Outback or Acura RDX. The features that are important to me are a quiet cabin, so little wind noise as possible, comfortable seat as I tend to have lower back issues, and a 5 star crash rating. While there we saw a 2016 Rav 4 XLE with 1k mileage and $25,995. Good price right? We are in Orlando, Fl. Can't find any reviews on wind noise of this car. What is your experience?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts