Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a new 2017 Rav4 Limited 3 weeks ago and liking it more and more each day. Traded in our 2012 Rav Sport with the V6. First thing I missed was the power but what I don't miss was the stiff ride I was getting. The Limited has a much softer ride for my old bones and I am surprised that I am getting comfortable with the 4 banger. My wife tells me to slow down so this suv is helping.
My 2012 did not have as much teckie distractions and safety features in it and there are a couple of things that the manual does not explain to me fully, so I will be using the forum to set me straight.
Talk to u soon.

·
Premium Member
7,936 Posts
If you haven't already, download the manuals, since they're searchable they're a lot easier to find stuff than using the hard copy, I had mine long before I even owned it and have never had to use the paper versions, I keep them under the passenger seat so they don't hog the glove compartment.

https://www.toyota.ca/toyota/en/my-toyota/owners-manuals

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Quickdtoo, I did the download. The paper manuals will sit in the house, or under the seat. The glove box isn't that big. One other thing I missed is the second glove box in my 2012. It held a lot of the things we used every day, like glasses, parking passes. I find the 2017 a bit skimpy on storage.

·
Premium Member
7,936 Posts
Yup, lots of things I miss from the 2006 V6 I owned for 9yrs, but I like the new models a lot more for other more important reasons. :wink

1 - 4 of 4 Posts