Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just got my parts from addco. looks like these will do the job. they will include the tube bars and 8 bushings to make the end links instead of 4 as previously sent. so to answer your question derek, these will be in the 4.1 swaybar kits......

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i will give dan a call, i thought he said he was going to send them to whoever needed them. will get back to you tommorrow..

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
anyone that has a addco swaybar for the 4.1 needs to call dan starting next thursday to get the parts for free. derek call shelly or email i told her you would call......

·
Registered
432 Posts
It's really too bad when you call to get something and the telephone line is down and being checked for trouble at Addco :roll: :lol:

·
Registered
650 Posts
Given that we have to wait a bit longer, I decided to paint the bar.

The bar is zinc plated and I asked Dan if it could be painted and he said you should lightly sand it first. I wanted to use Krylon's Hamm-R paint so I called and asked them and bout the zinc plating. They say to completely sanded it off which I did.

It's pretty easy work. The bar will look silver. I could have primed it but I skiped it. Krylon's Black Hamm-R paint says that primmer's not necessary.

It takes about 7-14 days to fully cure. That should be about the time when the parts come in.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts