Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All, I just found this forum again, I was a member when I got my trusty Silver 2003 RAV and continued until its demise.

Last week I went for my 88,000km oil change and my sales rep had a new 4.3 limted Nautical Blue waiting for me to drive while I waited. It was great, the extra space in the rear seat alone sold me, as we have guests coming from overseas and they can't fit in the RAV 4.2 back seat for any length of time.

I decided to trade the trusty Silver 4.2 in on the new 4.3 and had it al life time rust protected and then picked it up.

The Limited's fit and finish is very good, the stereo is great, leather steering wheel, dual climate controls, moonroof, I think I may get the auto dimming mirror at some point, after I get new Michelin X Ice winter tires..... if we have any winter.

I have the Bridgestone duelers on from the factory. I love this car though it seems like a logical progression for the RAV.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The interior is grey, and I was given the Toyota all weather mats by my rep so they look good.

How do you post pics?

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sounds like mine :)
I got it in Pacific Blue yesterday and I could NOT be happier! My family's had a 96 for the last 10 years and this one just totally blows it out of the water. I'm almost tempted to take side by side photos of the 96 and the 06 pretty soon.

·
Registered
6,348 Posts
that would be cool!!

bzktnkorn5 said:
Sounds like mine :)
I got it in Pacific Blue yesterday and I could NOT be happier! My family's had a 96 for the last 10 years and this one just totally blows it out of the water. I'm almost tempted to take side by side photos of the 96 and the 06 pretty soon.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts