Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Something very curious I found clicking through to the "elegibility requirements and conditions" of an auto loan at Bank of America.

* No Daewoo or Suzuki automobiles
LOL!!! :lol:

So Bank of America, one of the largest banking institutions in the US will not open a loan (new, used or otherwise) for a Daewoo or a Suzuki?!? Obviously someone upstairs does not have a favorable opinion of those two manufacturers. Wow. Just wow. :shock:

Wonder how many others feel this way about the same or any other auto makers, or is this just an isolated case...? :?: :?:

·
Registered
986 Posts
I can testify that BofA is retarded in just about every aspect of banking.

·
Super Moderator
1,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, after speaking with a loan rep, I can understand why Daewoos are singled out -- Daewoo America went bankrupt, their dealers are only around for parts and service if at all, and their vehicles are no longer for sale new. They do live on in vehicles like the Chevy Aveo and a few European models, but I don't know if they're anywhere else in GM's stateside lineup.

Suzuki on the other hand, was a puzzle that the rep couldn't explain.

R

·
0 Posts
I saw something in the business section ...didn't read the article, just scanning headlines... but , it said that General Motors was pulling out of their interests in Suzuki. Maybe BofA knew this was occuring, and knows that Suzuki will be in trouble. or something.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts