Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Living in southwest Colorado with the Rocky Mountains all around.
Just moved up from a 95 Tercel to a 2001 RAV4 with 390,000 miles on it.

I now have power windows and cruise control!!
And what I hope to be a good lil pepe for these hills around here.

Looking forward to sharing with this community.

Cheers,

Delta Mike

·
Premium Member
2,505 Posts
Welcome! You certainly do have the mountains! I did some work for Fort Lewis College years ago and marked Durango as the place I would like to live. So beautiful in every way.

Best of luck with your RAV4. Lots of miles on it. You might be close to a record here.

·
Premium Member
172 Posts
Welcome aboard! That RAV4 sounds like it's just getting broken in! Well taken care of (which this Forum will help you do!# they will last, seemingly, forever! Good choice in moving UP!

Ah, Durango! My old home town! Left after graduating high school #YEARS ago...!#. Still get there at least once a year, always to race the Iron Horse Bicycle Classic. You'll see us there in a BLACK 2005 RAV4 with the YAKIMA Sky Box on top #amazing invention!). When we first got the 2005 4 cylinder we were wondering, with The Mountains, how it would do compared to the V6. These cars are SO well designed that the 4 cylinder does just fine everywhere we take it....and we are in The Mountains every chance we get, including at least once a week to ski in the Winter. GREAT little cars.... You will enjoy it.........:D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts