Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

81 - 100 of 138 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Super White XLE AWD
79 Posts
I'm looking for some clarification on the exact lift this provides.

Eibach's site says +1.4 in (Front) +0.7 in (Rear), no mention of trim.

OP says +1.6" in the front and +1.1" in the rear (non-adventures Rav4's will have higher numbers).

I've also seen posts on IG (non-Adventure/TRD Off Road) that claim a 1.5" lift in front and 2.5" lift in rear — though it appears this was measured by the front and rear bumpers, which some have said can be deceiving.

Does anyone have a good idea of how much lift (maybe in terms of ground clearance) a non-Adventure/TRD Off Road would see from the Eibach kit?

·
Registered
97 Posts
I'm looking for some clarification on the exact lift this provides.

Eibach's site says +1.4 in (Front) +0.7 in (Rear), no mention of trim.

OP says +1.6" in the front and +1.1" in the rear (non-adventures Rav4's will have higher numbers).

I've also seen posts on IG (non-Adventure/TRD Off Road) that claim a 1.5" lift in front and 2.5" lift in rear — though it appears this was measured by the front and rear bumpers, which some have said can be deceiving.

Does anyone have a good idea of how much lift (maybe in terms of ground clearance) a non-Adventure/TRD Off Road would see from the Eibach kit?
According to Eibach:

F +1.5 R +1.2 Hybrid AWD
F +1.7 R +1.6 Base AWD

·
Registered
97 Posts
Thanks yo. Didn't realize they had different listings for the same part #.
I noticed that a few days ago. It’s quite confusing but I’m sure it has to do with avoiding claims of false advertising if they don’t disclose model-specific stats.

·
Registered
29 Posts
unfortunately, there is nothing in terms of adjustable parts available for the rav4 outside of the parts that are included in the kit.
Hey just wanted to see how these have been for you since you have had them installed for some time. Any performance issues? Any major changes to ride comfort or anything else a potential buyer should be aware of. If all is good then I will be ordered me the TRD ones this week. Thank you.

·
Registered
2020 RAV4 TRD Off-Road
15 Posts
Has anyone done the Eibachs with spacers yet? I currently have a 2020 TRD OR and was considering going with the RL on top of the Eibachs. already have the Eibachs ordered, yet no reply on the order status as of yet (just ordered yesterday). I am curious how the linkage would be affected, the camber, along with any other potential issues.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Has anyone done the Eibachs with spacers yet? I currently have a 2020 TRD OR and was considering going with the RL on top of the Eibachs. already have the Eibachs ordered, yet no reply on the order status as of yet (just ordered yesterday). I am curious how the linkage would be affected, the camber, along with any other potential issues.
You’ll be the first brave soul to attempt such ZFG move. No reputable off-road shop will recommend it without some serious fabrication. If you do go forward with it, let us know how that goes and how far off your alignment is from factory.

·
Registered
2020 XSE Silver/Black Hybrid
267 Posts
theres others like asking the same in facebook groups, someone needs to be the first to find out!

·
Registered
97 Posts
theres others like asking the same in facebook groups, someone needs to be the first to find out!
A good Jeep fab shop would be able to make it work as a pure mall crawler via a body lift with the requisite custom lowered engine and tranny mounts plus custom tie rods, etc.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I bought my Eibach springs this weekend, waiting for the shipping, I would like to know how much you guys paid for install them, a local shop is charging me 9 hours of labor a 125/h which i believe is way to much hours.

·
Registered
2020 RAV4 TRD Off-Road
15 Posts
I bought my Eibach springs this weekend, waiting for the shipping, I would like to know how much you guys paid for install them, a local shop is charging me 9 hours of labor a 125/h which i believe is way to much hours.
Realistically the labor should only be about 1 hour per spring and about 1 hour for the alignment. so about 5 hours total. 125/h seems a bit high for labor. I would suggest calling up a few different tire shops around you to get different estimates.

·
Registered
97 Posts
4 hours of labor tops.

·
Registered
2019 RAV4 XLE AWD
34 Posts
I have these springs sitting in my garage right now. Thinking of installing them myself this weekend (have experience with lowering springs and coils). Has anyone here done it them selves or has everyone gotten a shop to do it?

·
Registered
38 Posts
I have these springs sitting in my garage right now. Thinking of installing them myself this weekend (have experience with lowering springs and coils). Has anyone here done it them selves or has everyone gotten a shop to do it?
Im in the same position you are. I've done a lift, lowering springs, and full spring swap on struts on my old 2006 forester.

However, with this being a new car and my wife doing most of the driving in this car, I want it to be a pretty solid install.

I found these two videos, not a Gen5, but can't imagine they are too much different. Only part that I am sketch about is doing the spring swap on the front struts. I am considering taking the fronts to a shop and having them swap the springs for me. Rears look rather simple.

Mike are you from the Rav4 group on FB and live in Washington? lol

·
Registered
3 Posts
well i got a better quote, 400$ installed, but waiting for redline360 to ship it, i was in contact with them because i bought it last week and no shipping notification yet, on their website Eibach Pro Lift Kit Springs Toyota RAV4 (2019-2020) Front/Rear Lift
they have them listed IN STOCK, however they dont, the just came up with the BS of the pandemic and they are waiting for the manufactures to ship it, and they might notify me NEXT week, so they DONT have in stock and this is BAD for business for the lack of HONESTY, other websites have them in stock and i regret no to research a bit more, an HONEST website would say ''back order, ship when arrive'' and customer would agree or not with this terms and look for a different website to buy. I hate when companies do this. I wont recomend Redline360 - High Performance Car Parts and Accessories

·
Registered
38 Posts
Looks like Eibach just increased the price from $306 to $340 :cautious:
I orderd here...

81 - 100 of 138 Posts