Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

101 - 120 of 138 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Redline360 still has them for 306 with free shipping and i found this coupon code for 5% off.

Coupon code - Ghoul2

Eibach Pro Lift Kit Springs Toyota RAV4 (2019-2020) Front/Rear Lift
About 5 post ago, @Yukss just said to not order from them because they actually don't have them in stock.

·
Registered
2019 RAV4 XLE AWD
34 Posts
A couple buddies and I installed the Eibach's in our garage this weekend. After running into some issues and figuring out (getting the bolts to wiggle out), everything went smooth. Thing to note, the stock springs are significantly shorter than the Eibach's, so get yourself a strong impact wrench if you plan on doing it yourselves. Got aligned and it's good to go.

Before:

After:

·
Registered
28 Posts
I have the XSE hybrid with the "sport suspension" and I can't find anything on how its coils compare to the regular hybrid trim. Would I expect a different lift with the Eibach springs than the standard hybrid? If I don't do any lifts/spacers, would the sport suspension perform better or worse regarding rear sagging when loaded up vs standard hybrid or gas trims?

·
Registered
2019 RAV4 LE Hybrid
53 Posts
A couple buddies and I installed the Eibach's in our garage this weekend. After running into some issues and figuring out (getting the bolts to wiggle out), everything went smooth. Thing to note, the stock springs are significantly shorter than the Eibach's, so get yourself a strong impact wrench if you plan on doing it yourselves. Got aligned and it's good to go.

Before:
View attachment 156230
After: View attachment 156231
Are the Toyos the A/T II or A/T III? What size are they?

·
Registered
2020 XSE Silver/Black Hybrid
267 Posts
you need an impact on the bottom 2 bolts of the strut or the rear?

·
Registered
2020 Toyota RAV4 XSE Hybrid (Blizzard Pearl/Midnight Black Metallic)
127 Posts
you need an impact on the bottom 2 bolts of the strut or the rear?
Maybe. The torque spec on the lower strut bolts (lubricated with motor oil) is 210Nm. Stabilizer end link is 74Nm. Front brake line to strut is 29Nm. Speed sensor to strut is 8.5Nm.

·
Registered
2020 RAV4 TRD Off-Road
15 Posts
Honestly, after installing, the alignment doesn't look off to me. That being said, I am still getting a professional alignment done after at least a few days so the springs can settle. That's just my preference though, I doubt the settling will make much of a difference, if any.

·
Registered
267 Posts
unless its drastically pulling or looks like its wearing out the tire bad, i would bother, however a lifetime of alignments for $100 may be worth the investment

·
Registered
8 Posts
Does anyone have any recommendations on where to buy these springs now? Looking to get them soon so I can get the lift kit installed with my new wheels. I'm in the SoCal area.

I ordered/tried from Peak Suspension, but they've been unresponsive to my order updates since my purchase on Monday, so I'm cancelling.

·
Registered
267 Posts
eibach is out of stock until next year. no one has them in stock.

101 - 120 of 138 Posts