Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,099 Posts
Should I be impressed? I don't know what I'm supposed to see. It's a RAV4................what am I missing?

·
Super Moderator
10,126 Posts
My guess is the enkei EKM3s must be the rims. At least he doesn't have those stupid looking one inch thick tires, IMO of course. Meanwhile my stock rims are doing just fine - and I could care less if anyone else likes them.

·
Super Moderator
11,099 Posts
Boy, I'm out of touch. I missed the wheels completely...........yeah, they're okay. They don't work for me but that really doesn't matter does it?

·
Super Moderator
10,126 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,505 Posts
It is just me, but black wheels seem that the owner is trying to hide them.
Brilliant alloys have a bit of class I can't resist. Or afford! :)

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
It is just me, but black wheels seem that the owner is trying to hide them.
Brilliant alloys have a bit of class I can't resist. Or afford! :)
Black wheels have become very popular in the last few years...many don't like shiny wheels and stuff like that...the black wheels are part of the "murdered out" look...while I'm no fan of mesh style wheels I think it looks OK...

·
Registered
131 Posts
Some black fender flares would look great with that combo.

·
Registered
44 Posts
looks like a good set of winter tires and rims.

i like black. chrome is tacky, alloy is boring.

murdered out look is awesome. For all vehicles i've every owned if it was black i'd paint or remove all chrome lettering, trim and anything else chrome visible on the exterior.

·
Registered
8,525 Posts
I'm not a fan of black wheels, but I admit that the mixed alloy/black wheels on some Mazdas especially red ones, appear to be rather classy. However regarding black wheels, beauty is with the beholder, as the saying has it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
1 inch bigger wheel and 1 inch lower would look way better, but would probably compromise it's snow capabilities a bit. Still looks better than stock though!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts