Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have added the ability to link "Facebook" accounts to our "R4W" profiles. For those interested... go to your "Edit Profile" page :arrow: http://rav4world.com/forums/profile.php?mode=editprofile About 1/3 of the way down the page, you'll see a space to "Enter your Facebook profile id number". After entering this number... click on the "Submit" button near the bottom of the page. A "Facebook" icon (linked to your Facebook page) will then appear beneath all of your postings 8)

·
Premium Member
3,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm in too :lol: At almost 50 years old... I thought this FACEBOOK stuff was a little out of my league... but after joining last October... I find myself on the site looking for long lost friends and keeping in contact with family members. If you TAG me, you can see photos of my GRANDSON! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
318 Posts
I updated my profile and added you as a friend... facebook is pretty cool even though I too was a bit skeptical at first.

Adam

·
Registered
10 Posts
We have added the ability to link "Facebook" accounts to our "R4W" profiles. For those interested... go to your "Edit Profile" page :arrow: http://rav4world.com/forums/profile.php?mode=editprofile About 1/3 of the way down the page, you'll see a space to "Enter your Facebook profile id number". After entering this number... click on the "Submit" button near the bottom of the page. A "Facebook" icon (linked to your Facebook page) will then appear beneath all of your postings 8)
Your RAV looks like the same model as mine...

·
Registered
489 Posts
given what we know of FB's tentacles reaching into our lives, I think it's best that it's "left the building."

·
Registered
1 Posts
The presence of a website on Facebook is truly a great addition to your efforts to improve the credibility of brand. Along with launching the social media profiles, I am now going to hire the expert facebook ads management services. Actually I have already interviewed a couple of companies and will hire one of those soon.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts