Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trading in my 2009 Tacoma TRD tomorrow for a 2012 RAV4 Limited with the V6. It will be my second RAV (had a 2001) and it feels every bit as good as the first, albeit with quite a bit more power. Living next to a ski resort I've seen many 4x4s in the ditches, but never a Subaru or a RAV. That's why I bought the first one and after last winter's blowing snow at 30 below gave me a few white knuckle commutes in the truck I decided to go back to the RAV. The leather seats clean up easy, which is important as I have three golden retrievers. The V6 will make trailering loads of hay manageable.

Anyway, this 2012 is loaded and immaculate. It has only 14,560 miles on it as it was owned by a NJ family who kept it up here in VT at their second home and only used it when they were vacationing up here. The heated seats will make the wife happy in winter. I know some don't like the side hinged rear door, but with large dogs I appreciate being able to keep them controlled till I'm ready to let them jump out.

Anyway, looking forward to many happy miles!

Pete

·
Registered
423 Posts
Sounds like a really good deal! Welcome from Pennsylvania.

Reactions: Glenfiddich
1 - 3 of 3 Posts