Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. I'm new here...but not new to Toyota by means. I just traded in my 2004 turbocharged MR2 toward a 2005 Auto RAV4-Sport 2WD. I was getting in way to much trouble with the local law enforcement driving my Spyder. See my avatar.

Anyway...iin the past week I have really come to enjoy the RAV. I've never owned an Auto before. And, I opted for 2wd instead of 4wd. But, all in all...I'm really enjoying the RAV.

I'm trying to start my stereo install and am having trouble with ONE thing. I can't find a suitable place to run my 0/1 gauge power wire. I do not want to use an existing grommet. I'd like to drill through the firewall for this power wire. Can you guys point me in a good spot to run the power wire. Preferably the passenger side.

It's nice to be here, and I hope to become as active here as I have been at the celica forums and mr2/spyder forums.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Welcome to the forums. Glad to see another Sport owner around. Yeah, the Rav4 does seem to be more comfortable at slower speeds but that doesn't mean you still can't get into trouble after a few mods. :wink: :wink:

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm trying to start my stereo install and am having trouble with ONE thing. I can't find a suitable place in the firewall to run my 0/1 gauge power wire. Can you guys point me in a good spot to run the power wire. Preferably the passenger side.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts