Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. I'm new here...but not new to Toyota by means. I just traded in my 2004 turbocharged MR2 toward a 2005 Auto RAV4-Sport 2WD. I was getting in way to much trouble with the local law enforcement driving my Spyder. See my avatar.

Anyway...iin the past week I have really come to enjoy the RAV. I've never owned an Auto before. And, I opted for 2wd instead of 4wd. But, all in all...I'm really enjoying the RAV.

I'm trying to start my stereo install and am having trouble with ONE thing. I can't find a suitable place to run my 0/1 gauge power wire. I do not want to use an existing grommet. I'd like to drill through the firewall for this power wire. Can you guys point me in a good spot to run the power wire. Preferably the passenger side.

It's nice to be here, and I hope to become as active here as I have been at the celica forums and mr2/spyder forums.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm trying to start my stereo install and am having trouble with ONE thing. I can't find a suitable place in the firewall to run my 0/1 gauge power wire. Can you guys point me in a good spot to run the power wire. Preferably the passenger side.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts