Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all 1998 rav4 2dr soft top here. got it as a daily driver. also own a 2015 Toyota tundra.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Welcome tecate12 - you got the best of both worlds...Toyota SUV & pickup.
- the older 4x4 trucks I drive, are GM - 1998 Silverado body style & durability, always been a favorite of mine / I drive a 5.7L-3/4 ton gas hog, but the older Z71's are cute & easy to maintain

But I can honestly say, after getting our first 2008 RAV4 Limited, this summer...I'm hooked:
- my next newer truck will be a 5.7L Toyota 4x4

·
Premium Member
172 Posts
Welcome to The Club! You will find this forum a wealth of information on nearly anything you want to know about your RAV-4. We have two of them in our family: a CUTE 1997 2 door that looks a lot like yours with steel in the back. You will have a blast driving yours. Our other is a 2005 that my SO drives and LOVES. It's a 4 cylinder and still does great in The Mountains. It is our go-skiing car! My first ever NEW vehicle was a 2002 Toyota Tacoma pickup that now has over 163,000 and I haven't done anything to her except normal maintenance. She goes like a champ and LOVES to be out 4 wheel driving in the back woods of Colorado. And I trust her to go anywhere! Toyota: great vehicles. Enjoy your new ride!:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts