Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife purchased a 2017 Rav4 last year and I loved it so much that I did some research to find one of my own that fits my lifestyle (fishing, hiking, kayaking). With enough searching I found a 2009 Rav4 V6 4wd with 59k miles! So far, I added new Toyo Open Country AT3's in 235/65/17 and Thule kayak mounts. These small trucks are awesome.

·
Your Humble Administrator
2008 RAV4 Limited V6
16,614 Posts
Congratulations! You made an excellent choice!

·
Registered
23 Posts
59k miles? Very nice. We picked up a 2008 Limited V6 4wd with 65k. Isn't it nice of people to take such good care of vehicles for us while at the same time absorbing almost all of the depreciation?

·
Registered
8,379 Posts
Congrats on getting a V6 RAV4 with only 59k miles! What was the cost? The fun factor with the V6 is a huge plus.

The major advantage for me for having bought one new was that my dealer ordered a difficult to obtain V6 RAV4 with exactly the color, trim, and other configurations which I wanted and there was a Toyota rebate on. Of course I have had to put up with the depreciation but have no plans to trade this in for another vehicle.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Congrats on getting a V6 RAV4 with only 59k miles! What was the cost? The fun factor with the V6 is a huge plus.

The major advantage for me for having bought one new was that my dealer ordered a difficult to obtain V6 RAV4 with exactly the color, trim, and other configurations which I wanted and there was a Toyota rebate on. Of course I have had to put up with the depreciation but have no plans to trade this in for another vehicle.
I wouldnt have picked it up without the v6, it is unusually fast and powerful. Non-rav4 owners have no idea how quick and fun this car can be. I Got it from Carmax for 15k. black/tan leather interior with navigation and all the goods I really need. This car is immaculate, usually the 1 owner decade old cars are. It was a must buy. I have a Malone Roof rack on the way to haul the kayak and extra cargo for our adventures. I could care less about depreciation, this will be with me for a long time!

·
Registered
4 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts