Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

We just got a 2014 RAV4 XLE and I have DRLs but don't like them. I am looking for something like these that might be sold in the USA or even Canada. Here is a picture. I like these because I love the newer dodges and jeep DRLs. But Im not sure about ordering them from China.

Thanks

7_92280b3f-cf90-4d79-99e5-5c7b78d61c0a.jpg

·
Registered
232 Posts
For now I gave up on that and installed LED bulbs on the high beams, they look nice during the day as DRLs.
Below you can see how they look and which kind I have.
20170311_165840_001.jpg
20170311_164651.jpg

Sent From the Edge of the Seventh Galaxy

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
DrWho - Thanks for that, I was almost ready to throw in the towel also and just do what you did, but I am stuck on those that I posted. I saw the ones you posted from Amazon and they are nice but love the ones that are stuck in my brain! I guess I will have to bite the bullet and order them from China. But I think I will give this thread a few more days just in case someone does know of a place in the states or Canada that sells them.

Thanks again.

·
Registered
232 Posts
No problem. Check on these forums, there are a few threads about LED DRLs, some members have done stuff themselves or had customized the DRLs to work the way they wanted.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OK I will look some more, thanks. Just ordered some 20"s for it also, very excited to get them installed, might even try dropping mine just an inch to kill some of the wheel gap. Just need to figure out the best way to go about doing that without voiding my whole warranty!! Between the new wheels and tire and the headlights and some other things I am going to do to it, I think she will look pretty sharp! Or I hope lol

·
Registered
232 Posts
That's going to be a lot of work!
Good luck and hope you get the results you want.
Don't forget to post pictures of your progress on the Rav.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts