Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone!!

So Tuesday I went to my local Toyota Dealer to look at some used Ravs. They had 3, a 09, 14, and a 15. I took my 2007 Crew Cab 4x4 Silverado in for a trade because my business now requires me to drive a lot and have owners of firearm companies in my vehicle. So I wanted to be a little professional. I took my girlfriend out car shopping looking for a AWD Crossover or SUV. Well lone and behold they show me the brand new RAV 2016 LE AWD. Base model.

I could not believe Toyota calls that base model!!! Bluetooth radio, touch screen , backup camera, so on so forth even steering wheel controls! My Silverado was base and it was lucky to have power windows. Well I bought it! After reading the reviews it seems people love their 2016 Ravs. This is my first brand new car and I couldn't be happier I absolutely love this thing. My dealer picked it up just now to add the Pulse light and check a couple things but it has 234 miles on the clock and 130 are from me :) This thing is awesome and all I have owned are "American" Full size trucks. No regrets and thank you for having me here :)

·
Registered
9,024 Posts
Welcome, congrats on getting your new RAV, and happy driving!

·
Registered
423 Posts
Welcome and congratulations, you made a wise decision.

·
Registered
384 Posts
I hope you still have another domestic vehicle. You know, to keep those tools in the toolbox from rusting. :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts