Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks, I'm looking forward to collecting my car on Saturday.

I've had my fair share of performance vehicles and now I've slowed down (a little) I wanted something spacious, comfortable and economical to run.

I've chosen a 2013 Rav4 Invincible 2.0d. 2wd. Its a 6sp. manual in Silver with one owner, full dealer history and 23,000 miles on the clock. It appears to have been well looked after and drove like a brand new car.

I chose it over my first choice of a Nissan xTrail.

After first driving the Rav4 I then tried the same year high spec Nissan xTrail but I found it to have a rather commercial vehicle feel to it. Big, heavy and rather cumbersome.

After asking about a part ex deal, I found the salesman becoming a little too pushy for my liking and then wanting to add several extras including a warranty for £500, tyre and wheel insurance, trim protection and an admin fee of £99.

That was enough for me to return to the other dealer where I finalised the deal for the Rav4.

I had already had a quick look around your forum and as it looked full of useful information, I signed up on my return.

So far I've been impressed with the amount of information here as well as the helpful attitude of the members.

Hoping my entertainment system has good bass lol

I've worked in the motor trade for a lot of years but I am now semi retired and driving buses/coaches part time. I've also had a good few years competing on motor rallies in the UK.

Now the waiting begins... :frown

·
Registered
8,596 Posts
Welcome, Ken! Enjoy your 2013 RAV Invincible. You're fortunate that in the UK you can still get a manual shift RAV. Durham - a lovely city.

Reactions: KenUK

·
Super Moderator
11,143 Posts
No RAV4 diesels on these shores unfortunately. Cheers.

Reactions: KenUK
1 - 3 of 3 Posts