Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
New member here, have been around for years in ToyotaNation and other Toyota forums.

Just bought an 08 RAV4 Limited V6 with about 135,000km (83,000 miles), basically a car my wife will be driving mostly, plus summertime it will be our camping rig with the possibility of towing a small tent trailer eventually.

Myself, I have an 05 Corolla XRS and an old 84 Celica Supra that I beat on whenever it runs, lol. >:D

·
Your Humble Administrator
2008 RAV4 Limited V6
16,729 Posts
Looks very nice, my 2008 Limited didn't come with fender flares! It must be a Canadian thing or an optional upgrade package.

·
Registered
8,535 Posts
Nice looking RAV, and you and your wife will enjoy the V6 power!

·
Super Moderator
11,109 Posts
Welcome. A very nice find on your RAV.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks! wow... you have two! lol.

I've been stressing over buying an 08, was looking for an 09-12 but this one was in great shape and down the street from work... my wife hates going to look for cars as they always look good on the ads but you make the long drive to see them and they always disappoint. This one being close to work, I stopped in to look at it and I knew right away she'd like it. Every other one we liked was a good 45min drive 1-way so it's a lot of wasted time sometimes.

This one was a 1-owner and low mileage, Just hoping maintenance was kept up to the T if they kept it this clean.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts