Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone.

My GF just purchased a 2016 SE. It's white with black interior. I honestly think it's fully loaded. What I do know it doesn't have is Motorized folding mirrors, heated steering wheel and rear view mirror with direction display and garage door opener. Other than that, it literally has everything, sonar, radar, around view camera, LDW. JBL system with subwoofer in back. Door edge guards and door molding.

She's not a person that does the forum thing. I have been part of forums for a long time so I know how great of a tool/resource forums can be.

I just bought her some LED lights to replace for her license plate lights. Since her car is white colored it will look very nice. I bought those LED's for my FX35 and I like the color. It's an actual white instead of those cheap ones that aren't very bright and have a bluish tint.

I gotta say, I'm totally impressed with this car. Gives me that Lexus feel probably because it has so many electronics. I gotta figure out how to turn on the feature that steers the car back into place if it goes out of the lines.

Do you guys know of anything cool on this car that I may be overlooking? Any small mods I can do?

She had an 2014 XLE previous to this.

·
Registered
41 Posts
These are the SE Mods that I'm going to do once the weather improves...

Mod 1: Check out the PIAA Ion Crystal Fog Light bulbs (Yellow) on amazon, 19W H16, about $75 a pair (not cheap, but good bulbs).

Mod 2: Toyota TRD Air Filter (similar to K&N). Dealerships can order these. I have one on my FJ Cruiser.

I had a 2013 XLE before this one.

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
Change the horns!!! Go to HONK HONK from BEEP BEEP...upgrade to the Camry hi & lo note horns.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 3 of 3 Posts