Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just signed up this morning but I've been reading here for a couple of weeks - doing research to help me decide what car to buy!

I just brought home the 99 black Rav 4 yesterday and am thrilled with it. I also have a 90 red Miata and my husband has a 95 black Grand Am.

Neither one of us can leave our cars alone for long - (Friends don't let friends drive stock) But I can see there are alot of like-minded people here.

I usually don't post a lot unless I really think what I have to say is important but I'll probably read through every post in the 4.1 Forums. I've already gotten some great ideas about what to buy for the new girl. (The cargo net is a MUST - In less than 24 hours I've already dropped something out the back when I opened the back door)

Anyways it's great to have found this forum. I've read alot and learned alot from the GoMiata website and I'm excited to see the similarities with Rav4World.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
geez we are slack buggers... Welcome to RAV4WORLD Kitty, Im sure you will get a lot of help from everyone here should you need it! :D

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks!
The place has been fun so far!
Nice to meet you Tanya.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts