1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi

4hours ago since i got my Rav4
it's a silver 2005model Diesel
SOL version which means el climatic control, el windows and so on!
it has only 5000km on the meter(5months old it was imported from Germany)
on my 2 hour drive home I used 6,1liters/100km (or 46,5mpg)! which I think is nice

Picture showing the car with summer rims and tire, the winter rims are also alloy but with 215/65-16 Noikan RSI

best regards
Nils

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Welcome to the best Rav4 forums Nils!!!

Congratulations on getting the Rav! Your car sure looks very nice, and despite the fact that you drove it on snow looks very clean :).

Don't forget to post pictures on your album :) :mrgreen:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thank you garfieldgurl!

I love the car allready!
the pic's are from the add for the car, so it was clean..
after driving 120km on partly snow, partly bare roads(due to a lot of salt on the roads in Norway) it is not that clean anymore.. the back is dirty and some dirt on the sides behind the wheels.

the whole add and more pic's can bee seen here http://www.netauto.no/vis.php?bilID=492

in Norwegian! ... and the price was 319 000,- (had to buy winter wheels for another 9000,-) 1 USD is 6,55 Nkr

which means that I gave 50 000USD for it....
YES the prices for cars are way to expencive in Norway...
and the beer costs 7,5 to 8 USD for 0,5liters in the bar!!!

and one liter of diesel or gas is 1,53 USD... 1gallon is 3,8liters

·
Registered
654 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Car looks nice. For some reason, I think the RAV, no matter which generation, looks really nice in snow background.

Wow! :shock: :shock: :shock: I cannot believe how much that car costs! Luckily it retains its value. Nice that the diesel gets gas mileage considering how much more you're paying for fuel.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
on a new car 50% of the price is TAX! in Sweden(our neigbour contry) the price is much lower than in Norway)

Tax on a new car is based on
-weight
-engine size
-HP

which means that you dont fint that much US pick-up's here!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts