Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone, New member checking in with a 2013 Rav4 LE. As with any new car purchase I search for a active owners forum to help learn all the tips and tricks about the vehicle, which brought me here.

This is our first Toyota product and so far we have been happy with the purchase. I would have preferred the XLE model but got the LE with only 12K mile for a awesome deal. It will be my wife's daily driver so we are not racking up miles on the Odyssey.

So far I know I want to get the windows tinted, Install the home-link rear-view mirror, leather like seat covers, weather tech floor-mat set and door sill trim plates. Any input on upgrades are greatly appreciated. I been lurking on the forum for a week and have already found a few helpful post to get me started.

I enjoy working on cars and do all the maintenance and upgrades on our vehicles myself, unless I just don't have the time. I hope the Rav4 will be as dependable as the rest of our fleet.

I look forward learning about our Rav4 and contributing to the forum.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I'm also one of the "new guys" to the Rav4 world, Stumpknocker. We've owned several Toyota products over the years...can't go wrong. Welcome to the forum!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts