Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good day all!
I've owned 3 Toyota vehicles over the last 7 years (not counting my post High School grey 1987 4dr Corolla) and have been to this site many times for tips & advice, before finally signing up this week, mostly because of my newest purchase, I'll get to it in thirty two more words. So thanks to everyone who participates in this site, it’s an awesome melting pot of all things Toyota related, it really helped me with my decision with for my new ride, a 2017 Rav4 SE Hybrid! I had a 2012 Rav4 base model before this and my wife presently still has a 2013 Prius C Hybrid. I always admired her Hybrid for all things MPG and this site helped me gear towards the Hybrid Rav, so there you have it,.... except she took it to her work today leaving the Prius in the driveway.....hmmm I'll be hiding the keys from now on I think.

I did another lease, but I can see myself keeping my Hybrid Rav for a while, so I want to play a bit and maybe add some accessories, no better place than here to help me out with that.

I've added a few pics to start out with in an album and this post will mark me 100% complete with my Rav4world registration.

Thanks again, I'll be seeing you in the forums,
NickerNerd

·
Registered
245 Posts
Welcome! Can't wait to see what you have planned and get a few ideas.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts