Toyota RAV4 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings to all,
Just an initial sign-in. I've been lurking for several months and appreciate the information available on the site. Just purchased '15 RAV$ Limited and am looking forward to the ownership experience.

JB

·
Registered
9,165 Posts
Welcome, JB! Enjoy your new RAV!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you, Blogson.
I see you're a motorcyclist, a hobby I just recently gave up. After 31 years of safe riding I decided it was time--although I've never had any incidents nor do I feel that at 68 years of age I'm losing any of my faculties. Anyway, proceeds from the sale of the R1200RT were put toward the purchase of the new RAV so it is at least a sensible redeployment of the funds.
JB

·
Registered
42 Posts
Thank you, Blogson.
I see you're a motorcyclist, a hobby I just recently gave up. After 31 years of safe riding I decided it was time--although I've never had any incidents nor do I feel that at 68 years of age I'm losing any of my faculties. Anyway, proceeds from the sale of the R1200RT were put toward the purchase of the new RAV so it is at least a sensible redeployment of the funds.
JB
That is exactly what I did. After years of riding and no incidents I figured I was pushing my luck, sold my VTX 1800 and bought a 2015 RAV. One of the smartest decisions I have ever made.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for checking in "twinn" and congratulations on a safe riding career. A VTX18 and a RAV: great taste in vehicles there. I see you're from Pennsylvania--whereabouts? I spent my first 36 years just off the NE extension of the PaTPK 30 miles north of Philly. Moved to Georgia in 1983 and now we're about 35 miles north of Atlanta..
JB.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts