Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I am from the UK. I have just joined after searching the internet regarding wet floor on passenger side on my 2009 RAV4 SR D-CAT AUTO. I purchase the car just over 2 years ago with only 30,000 miles on the clock.
I have previously owned a Varis Verso which I purchased from new and kept for nearly 15 years and covered 170,000 miles in it so when I retired I needed a car that could more comfortably tow a large trailer tent and found my RAV4. In the last few months my wife noticed that after heavy rain the passenger side floor was getting wet, at first I thought it was just wet feet causing it but then realized it must be a leak. I found the mention of TSB B002-06 (Water leak on passenger floor) but am not sure if this is relevant to the 2009 model. Can any body advise me please

·
Premium Member
7,936 Posts
Unfortunately leaks on the front floor apparently aren't limited to just early 4.3 Rav4s, my 2006 had the problem and was fixed based on the TSB, my best friend has a 2011 which developed the same leak symptoms(wet passenger floor during moderate to heavy rain) and was just fixed by the dealer.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Hi, I am from the UK. I have just joined after searching the internet regarding wet floor on passenger side on my 2009 RAV4 SR D-CAT AUTO. I purchase the car just over 2 years ago with only 30,000 miles on the clock.
I have previously owned a Varis Verso which I purchased from new and kept for nearly 15 years and covered 170,000 miles in it so when I retired I needed a car that could more comfortably tow a large trailer tent and found my RAV4. In the last few months my wife noticed that after heavy rain the passenger side floor was getting wet, at first I thought it was just wet feet causing it but then realized it must be a leak. I found the mention of TSB B002-06 (Water leak on passenger floor) but am not sure if this is relevant to the 2009 model. Can any body advise me please
welcome to rav4world LesIngham.
too much rain in the moors?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts