Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Love my RAV4, this is my second one and they are bulletproof, go through mud, snow or whatever and have been some of the most reliable transportation I have ever owned. Gave my first RAV4, with 240,000 miles, to my sister when I bought my current one. It has been as reliable for her as it was for me. Don't know why everyone doesn't have a least one. Looking forward to learning more about the car and how to care for it.

·
Super Moderator
10,129 Posts
Welcome, and glad you love it but we'd like to know which RAV4 it is. :confused:

·
Registered
8,529 Posts
From the profile: Year2008, TrimXLE, EngineI-4, Drive4WD, GearboxAutomatic

It would be useful it could be pasted into your sig line. If you have a problem or question, having that visible saves Dr. Dyno and other helpful people from having to look up that info.

·
Your Humble Administrator
2008 RAV4 Limited V6
16,716 Posts
Welcome, wrxdad! There was no XLE trim in 2008, it's either Base, Sport, or Limited.

·
Super Moderator
10,129 Posts
It would be useful it could be pasted into your sig line. If you have a problem or question, having that visible saves Dr. Dyno and other helpful people from having to look up that info.
Yeah, every time I go to "Profile" to maybe dig up some info I say to myself, "What a waste of time," :doh: so I usually just don't bother answering.

And while I'm on my soapbox IMO the "Member Introductions" category is totally useless. The only reason I look at it is it's where most attempts at spam try to come on the forum and JuneBug has given me the power to remove it and ban the member.

If I do see a new post there and there's a response from Tex, JuneBug or you, our unofficial greeter-at-the-door, I know it's okay so I don't need to look. Only if the title has a question do I bother.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts