Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i guess I'll have to re-introduce my self,

My name is Will and although I dont own a Rav, I think they are great cars. I am a loyal Toyota owner and actually built my business around my love for Toyota Motor Corp.

About my business it is called Sportivo Concepts and is made up of three divisions Motorsports, Import/Export and Aftermarket/Customization/Import Industry.

the first half we do nothing but race Toyotas, mainly 4th Gen to 4.5 Gen Camry (97-01), yes at legally sanctioned events. the second half we import and export cars, and parts mainly anything built by TMC either here in the States, Japan or Australia and the third is more or less a way to give all the Toyota, Lexus and Scion owners who want to customize or enhance the performance of their vehicle a resource and community to come to. unfortnately after too much egg-nog the day after Chirstmas i accidently wiped out the sites database so I am single handedly rebuilding the site.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hi Will, welcome back to R4W 8) Gotta be careful with those site databases, backups mate they are the key :lol:

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
praveen said:
Hi Will, welcome back to R4W 8) Gotta be careful with those site databases, backups mate they are the key :lol:
Thanks, unfortnately, the back-up didn't work, which in a way is good and bad. Bad cause I lost soo much info, but its good because I upgraded to some new software with nice features and add-ons

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Give me a few days while i sort everything out, the site just re-open yesterday and i will be updating it everyday in basically every section.

There is alittle something for everybody, one of the reason I joined this forum is to found out what it is that RAVers would like and if we can't manufacture it, atleast find a company that can.

Besides of course hanging out with one of the coolest SUVs around.....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts