Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a new Rav4, 4 Cyl, Limited yesterday.

I'm really surprised by the power of the 4 cyl. on this SUV. Very smooth and quite adequate. Good build quality, just what I would expect from Toyota. I hope Toyota's do not have first year production gremlins! :lol:

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
rav4newb said:
I bought a new RAV4, 4 Cyl, Limited yesterday.

I'm really surprised by the power of the 4 cyl. on this SUV. Very smooth and quite adequate. Good build quality, just what I would expect from Toyota. I hope Toyota's do not have first year production gremlins! :lol:
I had no problems with my 96. I had a rattle from the dash area in my 01 which was common for that year. Overall, Toyota quality is #1. I really don't expect any problems with the 06. You can be sure if there are any, they will be noted on RAV4WORLD.COM. I wish more Rav owners knew about this site. Can't live without it, thanks to Kelly. Great job.

·
Registered
168 Posts
I'm on my 15th Toyota since 1976. The only problem I've EVER had was a recall for ball joints on my 2003 Tacoma pick-up.

I,too would like to extend sincere thanks to Kelly for all his hard work. :D

·
Registered
423 Posts
Toyota,s BEST motors on Earth . Best for build quality especially Japanese built ones. My 1998 Rav is 8years old and the bodywork is absolutely pristine. Touch wood I have never had anything mechanical go wrong with it. Toyota,s are CLASS motors (i,ll shut up now)!!!!
Clare

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
clare said:
Toyota,s BEST motors on Earth . Best for build quality especially Japanese built ones. My 1998 RAV is 8years old and the bodywork is absolutely pristine. Touch wood I have never had anything mechanical go wrong with it. Toyota,s are CLASS motors (i,ll shut up now)!!!!
Clare
You speak for most all of us.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts