Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
michael said:
Any pictures of your Matrix? They are dropping the XRS for 07 and have a new package limited to the U.S. called the M Theory in eletric blue looks very nice.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Which Side Steps did you use (i.e. where can I get them)? And, how do you like them (esp. from the functional POV)?

·
Registered
340 Posts
Toyota said:
michael said:
Any pictures of your Matrix? They are dropping the XRS for 07 and have a new package limited to the U.S. called the M Theory in eletric blue looks very nice.
Yes, I heard it also. XRS will drop. Only one model available.... 4WD @ 150hp, too bad. :(
BTW, I saw you have a matrix too, what model is that??....looks like 05.. We are on the same taste, trix and Rav. 8)
Few more picture for my trix.
http://matrixowners.com/forums/index.php?&act=garage&CODE=12&CID=25

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
super_s said:
Which Side Steps did you use (i.e. where can I get them)? And, how do you like them (esp. from the functional POV)?
I don't need them personally. They add a nice cosmetic touch I had them put on for my kids who need the little extra step to get in this way I don't have to lift them in. So as far as functional goes from the words of my daughter "these are great daddy!" As far as I know they are Toyota

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
michael said:
Toyota said:
michael said:
Yes, I heard it also. XRS will drop. Only one model available.... 4WD @ 150hp, too bad. :(
BTW, I saw you have a matrix too, what model is that??....looks like 05.. We are on the same taste, trix and RAV. 8)
Few more picture for my trix.
http://matrixowners.com/forums/index.php?&act=garage&CODE=12&CID=25
Good eye mine is an 05' also the 4wd matrix is gone as well they are getting rid of those 2 matrix models as well as the corolla xrs as well. That M Theord is limited to 2500 slated for the U.S. only. One came down the line as a trial and that colour should have been on those cars from the begining, they did one in burnt orange last year it looked sweet as well but did not go into production as it contaminated too much. Nice Matrix by the way

1 - 9 of 9 Posts